|A to Z Pediatric Therapy - Case Manager
||Ad ID : 633
||Posted: ||Monday, July 01, 2013
|Expires: ||Sunday, June 21, 2015|
|Job Title: ||Case Manager|
|Job Location: ||North Richland Hills, TX|
|Type of Position: ||Full-Time Permanent|
|Number of Openings: ||2|
|Annual Salary: ||from $30,000 to $37,000|
|Starting Date: ||ASAP|
|Education Required: ||Bachelors|
|Years of Experience Required: ||0|
|Overnight Travel: ||None|
|Vacation Time: ||2 weeks / year|
|Options: ||Health/Dental Benefits · 401k, Retirement and/or Pension Plan · Paid Holidays, Vacations, and Sick Leave · Life and/or Disability Insurance · Company Cafeteria · Regular Employee Outings|
|More about the job:||Case Manager
To provide a positive link between the company and community and provide support in various areas of the company
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Coordinate the integration of social services/case management functions into the patient care and home planning processes with other external service organizations, agencies and healthcare facilities.
• Complete initial phone assessments of patients and family at time of referral.
• Assess and refer cases where patients and/or family would benefit from additional resources.
• Complete family needs assessment of patients and family with Case Management referral.
• Serve as a patient and family advocate.
• Conduct concurrent medical record review using specific indicators and criteria
• Attend and participate in trainings, department meetings and in-services
• Comply with all safety and agency policies, practices & procedures
• Take on additional responsibilities as needed
• Excellent verbal communication skills including writing and presenting
• Great telephone skills
• Exhibit a “can-do” attitude and willingness to lead and follow as a team player
• Flexible, responsive, and confident multi-tasker able to handle multiple deadlines and accommodate shifting priorities
• Highly organized and detail oriented with strong project management skills
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite
• Knowledge of Medicaid services
• Knowledge of community resources in Dallas and Tarrant Counties
• 2 years of pediatric case management experience strongly preferred
• Bilingual strongly preferred
A to Education and Certification
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Social Work
• Current Texas State license in Social Work (LBSW, LMSW, or LCSW)
|Company Profile and Contact Information|| |
|Company name: ||A to Z Pediatric Therapy|
|Company type: ||Employer|
|Company Size (number of employees): ||100-499|
|Company Profile: ||A to Z Pediatric Therapy provides exceptional services to children with special needs and differences. We provide physical, occupational, and speech therapy to children ages birth through 20 years of age.
Therapy is provided in the home to meet each child’s particular needs. We work with the patient’s family to develop an all inclusive therapy management plan to allow each child to reach their highest level of success.
We're committed to setting high goals for the children in our care, as well as working hard to help them realize their individual and family ambitions. We serve a variety of diagnoses, including developmental, genetic, neurological, and orthopedic disorders.|
|Company website address: ||www.a-ztherapy.com|
|Contact email: ||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Phone number: ||817-581-0111|
|Fax number: ||866-497-2746|
|Address: ||5604 Davis Blvd North Richland Hills Texas 76063 USA|
|Contact Name: ||Alishea Johnson|
|Preferred Method of Contact: ||E-mail|
|Login Stats: ||User has logged in 1 times since registration on Monday, July 01, 2013.|
Activity: last login date was Monday, July 01, 2013.
|Profile Image: |
|User Status: |