||Posted: ||Tuesday, January 06, 2015
|Expires: ||Monday, December 26, 2016|
|Job Title: ||Clinical Care Managers |
|Job Location: ||Chicago, IL.|
|Type of Position: ||Full-Time Permanent|
|Number of Openings: ||2|
|Annual Salary: ||from $53000 to $57000|
|Starting Date: ||Jan 2015|
|Education Required: ||None|
|Years of Experience Required: ||2|
|Overnight Travel: ||None|
|Vacation Time: ||2 weeks / year|
|Job Code: ||CCMjc|
|Options: ||Health/Dental Benefits · Paid Holidays, Vacations, and Sick Leave · Life and/or Disability Insurance|
|More about the job:||Clinical Care Managers are Licensed Clinical Social Workers, PhD Clinical Psychologists, Licensed Clinical Professional Counselors or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists in the State of Illinois wanting to join an innovative team of professionals as part of the Illinois Mental Health Collaborative for Access and Choice (The Collaborative). The Collaborative is a partnership between the Illinois Department of Human Services/Division of Mental Health (DHS/DMH) and ValueOptions with Anchor Staffing, Inc.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a call center environment, performing telephonic assessments, collecting sufficient data to make appropriate referrals, and determining if appropriate levels of care are being provided. Will collaborate and coordinate with providers, consumers, and the treatment team to evaluate clinical appropriateness of treatment and interventions. Works with providers and facilities to monitor and evaluate care at regular intervals to ensure that treatment is designed to meet the Consumer’s individual needs and that progress is being made towards the consumer’s goals. Uses approved clinical policies, procedures, and clinical criteria to provide administrative services within benefits.
Qualified professionals will perform the following essential duties and responsibilities:
• Responsible for clinical decisions related to assessment, referral, coordination of care, and appropriateness of care for consumers seeking access to their benefits for Mental Health or Substance Abuse services for all levels of care covered by contracts, using established criteria, guidelines, and policies.
•Responsible for triage and management of emergency calls.
•Responsible for meeting standards related to clinical documentation, clinical policies and procedures, accreditation and regulatory standards, and contract compliance.
•Actively participates in clinical rounds/case review process, and seeks consultation with the Clinical Director and Medical Director as needed.
• Actively participates in the designated processes to manage the care of high risk consumers.
• When necessary, responsible for clinical oversight of activities performed by non-licensed staff members.
• Maintains confidentiality and ethical and professional standards. Performs other duties as assigned.
Applicants must possess the following minimum qualifications:
Education: Commensurate with License.
Licenses: Must have a current, valid, unrestricted license as a LCPC, LCSW, PhD Clinical Psychologist, or LMFT in the State of Illinois.
Relevant Work Experience: Must have 1-3 years post-licensure direct practice experience. Prefer 1-3 years of managed care experience.
Ideal candidates will need job specific skills including:
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of treatment resources and levels of care available.
• Ability to function in an interdisciplinary setting.
• Able to engage with providers in positive shaping strategies.
• Must be proficient in applicable Microsoft applications, Internet Explorer, and have the ability to learn additional proprietary software.
Access to Confidential Information
Adheres to all policies on confidentiality as defined by HIPAA.