Thank you for your interest in employment at Aspiranet! We are a human services agency whose vision is to take collective action to support communities and families as they love and care for their children. In support of that vision, Aspiranet offers an array of services in seven core areas: Foster Care, Adoption, Transition-Aged Youth, Residential, Intensive Home-Based services, Behavioral Health, and Family & Community services. Aspiranet has over 44 locations throughout California and is headquartered in South San Francisco.
We engage in value-based decision making to create the best possible outcomes for all our stakeholders, including our employees. We offer an excellent work environment and competitive benefits. Our network of enthusiastic team members is dedicated to bringing out the inner hero of the children, youth, families and communities we serve.
Our organizational culture is defined by the values of respect, integrity, courage and hope. If these values are inspiring to you and you thrive in a collaborative, team-based environment then Aspiranet may be the right choice for you. Take a look at our current opportunities and complete an online application. You may be one step closer to making a difference in your community.
Position Summary –
The Social Worker (SW) provides case management services directly to children, youth and families. The SW coordinates, conducts and documents assessments, screenings, child and family meetings, related program training, case plans, home visits, case documentation, reports, interventions, on-call support which facilitate successful outcomes for children, youth and families.
- Master's Degree in an approved discipline, or with approval from the funder and/or regulatory body a Bachelors Degree in a related field and two years casework experience. For programs governed by Community Care Licensing, a formal exception must be granted by CCL.
- Meets all state required conditions of employment as set forth by funder and regulatory body; i.e. Fingerprint and Child Abuse Index Clearance, TB/Health Physical, valid CDL and clean driving record.
- Bilingual English/Spanish required
How to Apply-
Please log on to www.aspiranet.org to complete an application
Aspiranet offers a competitive benefits package to full-time employees that are aimed at supporting your health and wellness, financial planning, work life balance, and protection from the unexpected.
We understand your desire to continue to grow in the role. We are known for providing high quality services, excellent staff training and opportunities for advancement into supervisory and other roles within the organization.
The greatest benefit of a career at Aspiranet is the difference you make in the lives of our clients.
Our Vision, “to take collective action to support communities and families as they love and care for their children”, is widely respected across California and throughout the Human Services industry, and continues to support our reputation for innovative programs and positive outcomes.
The comprehensive benefits package includes:
· Free Healthcare Insurance: Medical, Dental, and Low Cost Vision
· 401a and 403(b) retirement program
· Free Life and AD&D Insurance
· Free Employee Assistance Program
· Section 125 Medical and Child Care FSA's
· Commuter Benefits
· Many more Voluntary benefit choices
· Paid Time Off -Employees accrue 10 vacation days, 10 sick days and 11 holidays per year (Includes Birthday Holiday!), which may be used immediately upon hire.
· Additional paid vacation days accrue after 3 years of full-time employment
· Job specific training opportunities
· Opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the people that you serve!
Aspiranet is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer; all applicants will be given full consideration under state, local, and federal law.
Visit our website at www.aspiranet.org. This is at a non-profit organization. No relocation assistance available.