||Posted: ||Wednesday, January 14, 2015
|Expires: ||Tuesday, January 03, 2017|
|Job Title: ||Clinical Supervisor|
|Job Location: ||Lodi|
|Type of Position: ||Full-Time Permanent|
|Number of Openings: ||1|
|Annual Salary: ||from $63,000 to $68,000|
|Starting Date: ||immediate|
|Education Required: ||Masters|
|Years of Experience Required: ||2|
|Overnight Travel: ||None|
|Vacation Time: ||Negotiable / Other|
|More about the job:||Position: Clinical Supervisor (Victor treatment Centers) www.victor.org
Under the direct supervision of the Executive Director/Regional Director, the Clinical Supervisor is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the program’s clinical services. The Clinical Supervisor manages the functioning of the treatment service team.
1. Monitors and controls the delivery of mental health services in accordance with Agency standards and acceptable professional practices.
2. Monitors and ensures that documentation and case records are developed and maintained in accordance with Agency and Medi-Cal standards.
3. Provides clinical supervision and performance management of program staff.
4. Develops, maintains, and assures implementation of on-the-job training and orientation of new staff.
5. Implements and maintains quality assurance systems and reporting programs related to clinical services, and participates on Quality Improvement teams as assigned.
6. Provides clinical and case management services.
7. Develops and maintains effective relationships with community agencies and stakeholders.
8. Provide on-call services.
1. Completion of a clinical program with a Masters or Ph.D. degree in Social Work, Psychology, or a closely related field of behavioral or medical science from an accredited educational institution.
2. Two years experience post-license experience and/or post masters management experience in a related field.
3. Must possess a license in California as a mental health clinician (MFT, LCSW, Ph.D.).
4. Must possess a valid California driver's license, personal automobile insurance and driving record that meets the standards outlined in the Agency’s Personnel Policy, Motor Vehicle Operating Standards.