|Full Time T3 Case Manager
||Ad ID : 646
||Posted: ||Wednesday, August 21, 2013
|Expires: ||Tuesday, August 11, 2015|
|Job Title: ||T3 Case Manager|
|Job Location: ||Placer County, CA |
|Type of Position: ||Full-Time Permanent|
|Number of Openings: ||1|
|: ||from $ to $|
|Education Required: ||Bachelors|
|Years of Experience Required: ||0|
|Overnight Travel: ||None|
|Vacation Time: ||2 weeks / year|
|Options: ||Health/Dental Benefits · 401k, Retirement and/or Pension Plan · Paid Holidays, Vacations, and Sick Leave · Life and/or Disability Insurance|
|More about the job:||The T3 Foothills Case Manager supports the program full-time Monday through Friday by providing outreach and intensive case management services to potential T3 Foothills clients in the Placer County, Roseville, Auburn area who are frequent users of the emergency department. Additionally, the Case Manager will coordinate linkage to various community resource programs. The Case Manager will also document progress notes, maintain client records in case files as well as complete service delivery logs. This position requires transporting client’s in your own personal vehicle.
Required Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education, Training, and Licensure):
• Bachelors’ degree in Social Work, Human Services, Counseling or Psychology;
• Must be able to work collaboratively with others in a team environment, respecting and valuing the perspectives and experiences of others;
• Additionally, able to work independently, self-direct and self-initiate with a high level of accountability.
• Familiar with harm reduction, Motivational Interviewing Client Centered theory;
• Able to function effectively in a fast paced environment in the office and in various hospital emergency departments;
• Live near and be familiar with the Roseville and Placer County, Auburn area community resources, and housing.
• Must be able to maintain consistent attendance and punctuality at all times;
• Ability to write professional progress notes and maintain detailed records;
• Must demonstrate an ability to work with diverse populations;
• Must be able to maintain appropriate case management role and boundaries with clients;
• Able to rotate after hours on-call pager duties;
• Must demonstrate a high level of verbal, writing and listening skills;
• Must demonstrate a commitment to HIPPA rules of confidentiality;
• Computer literacy including Word and Excel; statistical experience a plus;
• Able to safely and regularly transport clients in own personal vehicle;
• Valid California Driver’s License, with insurable driving record.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The employee’s work environment is an out-patient clinical setting, as well as emergency room departments. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus. The employee must also possess hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the phone. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
The employee will be required to drive long distances, transport clients, run agency related errands and attend off-site meetings; the employee must be able to operate, maneuver and/or control a motor vehicle. In performing the driving responsibilities, the driver may sit for long periods. This requires intense concentration, particularly in poor driving conditions. Work may expose incumbent to possible bodily injury and unknown, dangerous, and/or life threatening conditions from regularly operating a motor vehicle.
The employee may be in contact with individuals and families in crisis who may be ill, using substances and/or not attentive to personal health. The employee may experience a number of unpleasant sensory demands associated with the client’s use of alcohol and drugs, and the lack of personal care. The employee may be exposed to an environment with dogs and cats. The employee may be exposed to bio-hazardous materials (including blood, urine and communicable diseases) and odors. The employee must be ready to respond quickly and effectively to many types of situations, including crisis situations and potentially hostile situations.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
|Company Profile and Contact Information|| |
|Company name: ||WellSpace Health|
|Company type: ||Employer|
|Company Size (number of employees): ||100-499|
|Department: ||Mental Health|
|Company Profile: ||WellSpace Health is one of Sacramento’s premier non-profit organizations proudly serving the homeless and underserved community of Sacramento for over 40 years. We offer professional services including: high quality primary health care; family planning; women’s health including OB; immunizations; well child care and testing; diagnosis and treatment; addiction treatment; mental health counseling and pediatric dentistry.
We are a leader in integrated care, blending physical health services with our well-known addiction and mental health treatment. We also offer a range of medical products through community partnerships including our T3 Program (Triage, Transport and Treat) that reduces Emergency Room overcrowding and our Interim Care Program (ICP) that reduces medical relapse following hospital discharge. In 2010 we have opened the first pediatric dentist clinic in the Sacramento area for our community.|
|Company website address: ||www.wellspacehealth.org|
|Contact email: ||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Address: || Sacramento California USA|
|Contact Name: ||Amber Salazar|
|Preferred Method of Contact: ||Company Web Site|
|Login Stats: ||User has logged in 3 times since registration on Wednesday, August 21, 2013.|
Activity: last login date was Friday, April 04, 2014.
|Profile Image: |
|User Status: |