||Ad ID : 557
||Posted: ||Monday, May 07, 2012
|Expires: ||Sunday, April 27, 2014|
|Job Title: ||Social Worker/Therapist|
|Job Location: ||Los Angeles|
|Type of Position: ||Full-Time Permanent|
|Number of Openings: ||1|
|Annual Salary: ||from $44,000 to $49,000|
|Starting Date: ||6/4/12|
|Education Required: ||Masters|
|Years of Experience Required: ||0|
|Overnight Travel: ||None|
|Vacation Time: ||Negotiable / Other|
|Options: ||Health/Dental Benefits · 401k, Retirement and/or Pension Plan · Paid Holidays, Vacations, and Sick Leave · Flex Time · Tuition Reimbursement · Day Care Services · Company Cafeteria|
|More about the job:||Responsible for providing comprehensive, community-based clinical and social work treatment services for participants in the Wraparound Approach Services Program. Participates in interdisciplinary team meetings to provide a healthy, and therapeutic environment for participants. Therapist utilizes the “whatever it takes” FBS philosophy in delivering services to program participants.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
1. Provides individual, family, play, and group therapy for designated caseload of clients in the community. Provides services in-home and in community settings.
2. Utilizes Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DSM) for diagnosing. Conducts psycho-social assessments and treatment planning.
3. Works as part of the Wraparound Child and Family Team (CFT). Participates in weekly CFT meetings.
4. Coordinates linkages to appropriate intra-agency and community resources.
5. Collaborates with treatment team to ensure quality client care.
6. Documents client services in accordance with Department of Children and Family Services and Department of Mental Health standards.
7. Maintains weekly service provision requirements.
8. Provides 24-hour availability and crisis intervention on an as needed basis.
9. Is responsive to the families’ identified needs.
10. Assists CFT with achievement of professional and family partnerships.
11. Assists family in the incorporation of informal supports, natural family helpers, and other community resources.
12. Is receptive in receiving feedback from children and families, community and service providers.
13. Ensures accuracy in work and that all deadline expectations are met.
14. Actively participates in administrative and clinical supervision and meetings.
15. Ensures family’s development of family-centered, help-giver skills and the evaluation of contributions to positive outcomes for children and families.
16. Follows up with supervisor in a timely manner regarding significant issues.
17. Demonstrates ownership of work responsibilities by incorporating feedback, taking initiative, and interacting in a professional manner within assigned role and adhering to agency guidelines.
18. Maintains confidentiality as required by St. Anne’s, licensing, HIPAA, and other regulatory agencies.
19. Maintains regular, consistent and timely attendance.
20. Travels to clients’ homes and provide transportation as necessary.
1. Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology or Counseling is required.
2. Active registration or licensure with California Board of Behavioral Sciences is required.
3. Experience in In-Home Services or work with children, adolescents, and their families preferred.
4. Strong clinical skills in individual, family, play, and group therapy.
5. Good oral, written, and organizational skills
6. Physical ability to perform Pro-Act, administer First Aid/CPR and operate an agency motor vehicle.
7. Requires possession of reliable automobile and a valid California Driver’s License as well as a driving record acceptable to the agency’s insurance carrier.
8. Must maintain and provide proof of automotive liability insurance coverage.
9. Ability to independently use a computer and the ability to learn necessary computer programs.
10. Bilingual and bicultural skills in English/Spanish preferred.
11. All employees, regardless of position, serve as role models for children and adolescents who are served by our agency. Therefore, each employee must at all times be emotionally stable and able to function effectively with children, adolescents and adults who may have mental or behavioral health problems. The staff must be able to demonstrate appropriate daily behavior, appropriate expression of emotions, as well as appropriate role modeling. Hostility, aggression and unnecessary or inappropriate physical actions as well as inappropriate emotional expression are not acceptable.
|Company Profile and Contact Information|| |
|Company name: ||St Anne's|
|Company type: ||Employer|
|Company Size (number of employees): ||100-499|
|Department: ||Family Based Services|
|Company Profile: ||St Anne's, established in 1908, is a nonprofit organization. We have a number of programs including a residential facility for at risk girls, a transitional housing program for at risk women, an Early Learning Center for their children as well as providing mental health services to families within our area.|
|Company website address: ||www.stannes.org|
|Contact email: ||email@example.com|
|Phone number: ||213-381-2931|
|Address: ||155 N Occidential Blvd Los Angeles California 90026 USA|
|Contact Name: ||Mindy Bierman|
|Preferred Method of Contact: ||E-mail|
|Login Stats: ||User has logged in 3 times since registration on Wednesday, December 29, 2010.|
Activity: last login date was Tuesday, June 07, 2016.
|Profile Image: |
|User Status: |
Full Category Title: Categories > MSW > Job Offers > California > Social Worker