||Posted: ||Friday, November 17, 2017
|Expires: ||Thursday, November 07, 2019|
|Job Title: ||Social Worker II - Adolescent Unit|
|Job Location: ||Worcester, MA|
|Type of Position: ||Full-Time Permanent|
|Number of Openings: ||1|
|: ||from $ to $|
|Education Required: ||Masters|
|Years of Experience Required: ||0|
|Overnight Travel: ||None|
|Vacation Time: ||No Paid Vacation|
|More about the job:||GENERAL SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Under the general direction of the Assistant Clinical Director, the Social Worker II participates as an interdisciplinary member of the treatment team in an intensive adolescent treatment program, provides trauma-informed care, and promotes a person-centered, skills-based collaborative philosophy in conjunction with the individual, and/or the individual's family, state, and community agencies/programs. Take an active role in re-acclimating individuals to the larger community. The Social Worker II participates in a process of continuous learning and demonstrates openness to evolving philosophies of practice, including restraint and seclusion prevention.
• Develops person centered admissions and discharge plans to facilitate the transition of individuals communicating with the individual's family, state, and community agencies/programs as needed.
• Provides clinical expertise, in conjunction with the assistant clinical director, to ensure that the teams meet or exceed best practice clinical and procedural standards.
• Prepare, implement, update, and evaluate individualized plans to meet the specialized service needs of individuals and their families
• Responsible for the documentation of clinical services provided to individuals, families and group programming for assigned caseload.
• Provide clinical supervision to social workers and interns
• Review and assess the clinical documentation of social workers and interns
• In collaboration with treatment teams, assesses and ensures the safety, both the physical and emotional well being of individuals, addressing issues accordingly.
• Conduct group therapy sessions and educational workshops.
• Assist the treatment team members in identifying and addressing issues involving clinical matters, client services and discharge planning
• Monitor clinical appropriateness of case management activities.
• Maintain overall clinical confidentiality, including all business documents and correspondence
• Attend and participate in meetings as required. Travel to and from treatment facilities, as needed
• Prepare reports as requested.
• Perform other similar and related duties as required or as directed.
• Perform and document comprehensive social worker assessments
• Responsible to utilize electronic medical records systems for all documentation
• Masters Degree in Social Work
• 3 years of experience providing direct service or case management to individuals with serious emotional disturbance, or related experience with social service/rehabilitation systems post masters.
• LISCW Professional licensure.
• Valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and related electronic medical records systems
Under the general direction of the Assistant Clinical Director or designee
ENVIRONMENTAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
Talking and hearing for discussion purposes, near visual acuity, and may be exposed to bodily fluids.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/xbn7nz2c2mvn237q