||Posted: ||Wednesday, October 18, 2017
|Expires: ||Tuesday, October 08, 2019|
|Job Title: ||Part Time Teaching Assistant|
|Job Location: ||Clarksville, IN|
|Type of Position: ||Full-Time Permanent|
|Number of Openings: ||1|
|: ||from $ to $|
|Education Required: ||High School|
|Years of Experience Required: ||1|
|Overnight Travel: ||None|
|Vacation Time: ||No Paid Vacation|
|More about the job:|| The Children's Learning Center is a preschool and child development center for children ages six weeks to five years. Our services set us apart from other child care facilities, allowing us to help all children, challenged to gifted, to develop to their full potential.
The successful Part Time Teaching Assistant assists Lead Teachers with establishing and maintaining a safe, healthy, nurturing, and educational environment: assisting with the planning and implementation of daily classroom activities in accordance with program philosophy and guidelines; assisting with the training and mentoring of new staff; supervising children in the absence of Lead Teacher. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function below satisfactorily.
We currently are hiring for the following shifts:
Monday through Friday 7:30AM-1PM or 12:30PM-6PM
To learn more about our Mission and Values, please click here.
Goodwill of Central and Southern Indiana is an EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled
• High school diploma or GED
• At least twenty-one (21) years of age if supervising infants and toddlers; at least eighteen (18) years of age if supervising older age groups
• At least six (6) months experience working with children birth to six (6) years old preferred
• Must be able to accommodate the operational schedule of the Children's Learning Center
• Successful completion of pre-employment background investigation, including periodic drug screening, physicals and yearly TB tests
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/jkz9wnxfgkgf5q43