||Posted: ||Monday, June 05, 2017
|Expires: ||Sunday, May 26, 2019|
|Job Title: ||Bilingual Clinician III|
|Job Location: ||Camarillo, California|
|Type of Position: ||Full-Time Temporary|
|Number of Openings: ||1|
|Annual Salary: ||from $33,648 to $43,806|
|Education Required: ||None|
|Years of Experience Required: ||1|
|Overnight Travel: ||None|
|Vacation Time: ||Negotiable / Other|
|More about the job:||Thank you for your interest in employment at Aspiranet! We are a human services agency whose vision is to take collective action to support communities and families as they love and care for their children. In support of that vision, Aspiranet offers an array of services in seven core areas: Foster Care, Adoption, Transition-Aged Youth, Residential, Intensive Home-Based services, Behavioral Health, and Family & Community services. Aspiranet has over 44 locations throughout California and is headquartered in South San Francisco.
We engage in value-based decision making to create the best possible outcomes for all our stakeholders, including our employees. We offer an excellent work environment and competitive benefits. Our network of enthusiastic team members is dedicated to bringing out the inner hero of the children, youth, families and communities we serve.
Our organizational culture is defined by the values of respect, integrity, courage and hope. If these values are inspiring to you and you thrive in a collaborative, team-based environment then Aspiranet may be the right choice for you. Take a look at our current opportunities and complete an online application. You may be one step closer to making a difference in your community.
Position Summary –
The Clinician III is responsible for providing case management services to clients in the TBS/IHBS program. Responsibilities include coordinating and facilitating client intakes, treatment plan and monthly review development, monitoring client progress, and completing safety assessments. Additional responsibilities include regulation compliance, referring agency coordination, documentation and record maintenance.
• Master's degree as defined in the Health and Safety Code, Sections 1506 (e) (f)
• Intern Registration with the Board of Behavioral Sciences as an ASW or MFTI
• Meets all state required conditions of employment as set forth by Community Care Licensing for a Licensed Community Care facility; i.e. Fingerprint and child Abuse Index clearance, TB/Health Physical, validCDL and clean driving record
• Bilingual English/Spanish required
How to Apply-
Please log on to www.aspiranet.org to complete an application.
Compensation & Benefits
Aspiranet offers a competitive benefits package to full-time employees that are aimed at supporting your health and wellness, financial planning, work life balance, and protection from the unexpected.
We understand your desire to continue to grow in the role. We are known for providing high quality services, excellent staff training and opportunities for advancement into supervisory and other roles within the organization.
The greatest benefit of a career at Aspiranet is the difference you make in the lives of our clients.
Our Vision, “to take collective action to support communities and families as they love and care for their children”, is widely respected across California and throughout the Human Services industry, and continues to support our reputation for innovative programs and positive outcomes.
The comprehensive benefits package includes:
· Free Healthcare Insurance: Medical, Dental, and Low Cost Vision
· 401a and 403(b) retirement program
· Free Life and AD&D Insurance
· Free Employee Assistance Program
· Section 125 Medical and Child Care FSA's
· Commuter Benefits
· Many more Voluntary benefit choices
· Paid Time Off -Employees accrue 10 vacation days, 10 sick days and 10 holidays per year (Includes Birthday Holiday!), which may be used immediately upon hire.
· Additional paid vacation days accrue after 3 years of full-time employment
· Job specific training opportunities
· Flexible schedules for Direct Service Staff
· Opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the people that you serve!
Aspiranet is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer; all applicants will be given full consideration under state, local, and federal law.
Visit our website at www.aspiranet.org. This is at a non-profit organization. No relocation assistance available.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/yxkdrf2cnnjyk8yn