Thank you for your interest in employment at Aspiranet! We are a human services agency whose vision is to take collective action to support communities and families as they love and care for their children. In support of that vision, Aspiranet offers an array of services in seven core areas: Foster Care, Adoption, Transition-Aged Youth, Residential, Intensive Home-Based services, Behavioral Health, and Family & Community services. Aspiranet has over 44 locations throughout California and is headquartered in South San Francisco.
We engage in value-based decision making to create the best possible outcomes for all our stakeholders, including our employees. We offer an excellent work environment and competitive benefits. Our network of enthusiastic team members is dedicated to bringing out the inner hero of the children, youth, families and communities we serve.
Our organizational culture is defined by the values of respect, integrity, courage and hope. If these values are inspiring to you and you thrive in a collaborative, team-based environment then Aspiranet may be the right choice for you. Take a look at our current opportunities and complete an online application. You may be one step closer to making a difference in your community.
Position Summary –
The Core Program Manager (CPM I) / Head of Service is responsible for hiring, training, supervising and evaluating clinical staff, inclusive of performance management. Additional duties include providing clinical supervision to MFT Interns and registered ASW's, as well as carrying a small caseload. The CPM I is responsible for program oversight, including quality assurance and program compliance, including required documentation to federal, state, and funder, and Agency standards. The CPM I is also responsible for budgetary and strategic planning related to the program(s) they oversee. CPM I is responsible for upholding and supervising to the Agency's operational, financial, personnel and practice rules, policies and procedures
- Master's degree in social work or counseling psychology or a related field.
- Current Licensure as an LCSW, Psychologist or LMFT and registered with the California Board of Behavioral Science (BBS).
- At least 2 years post licensure with ability to supervise MFT interns or ASWs registered with the Board of Behavioral Sciences
- Master's degree in a related field and minimum of one year prior management experience
- Meets all state required conditions of employment as set forth by Community Care Licensing for a Licensed Community Care facility; i.e. Fingerprint and Child Abuse Index clearance, TB/Health Physical, valid CDL and clean driving record.
How to Apply-
Please log on to www.aspiranet.org to complete an application
Aspiranet offers a competitive benefits package to full-time employees that are aimed at supporting your health and wellness, financial planning, work life balance, and protection from the unexpected.
We understand your desire to continue to grow in the role. We are known for providing high quality services, excellent staff training and opportunities for advancement into supervisory and other roles within the organization.
The greatest benefit of a career at Aspiranet is the difference you make in the lives of our clients.
Our Vision, “to take collective action to support communities and families as they love and care for their children”, is widely respected across California and throughout the Human Services industry, and continues to support our reputation for innovative programs and positive outcomes.
The comprehensive benefits package includes:
· Free Healthcare Insurance: Medical, Dental, and Low Cost Vision
· 401a and 403(b) retirement program
· Free Life and AD&D Insurance
· Free Employee Assistance Program
· Section 125 Medical and Child Care FSA's
· Commuter Benefits
· Many more Voluntary benefit choices
· Paid Time Off -Employees accrue 10 vacation days, 10 sick days and 11 holidays per year (Includes Birthday Holiday!), which may be used immediately upon hire.
· Additional paid vacation days accrue after 3 years of full-time employment
· Job specific training opportunities
· Opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the people that you serve!
Aspiranet is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer; all applicants will be given full consideration under state, local, and federal law.
Visit our website at www.aspiranet.org. This is at a non-profit organization. No relocation assistance available.